News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jack Lilley Thumbs up.

Started by Timbox2, July 25, 2011, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Never used em before, and the parts havent arrived yet, but ordered some bits with em this morning and was very impressed with their phone manner/product knowledge, none of this "Must have your VIN number b....ks" which I get everytime with Fowlers, also Fowlers said 10 days for one part because they didnt have it, Lilleys said about 3 days, but will have to wait and see I suppose.
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

I got all my Steamer bits sent out to Singapore from them, can't praise Cath & Rob enough for the helpful and friendly service. They even took back the incorrectly ordered valves without surcharge.  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint