News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger

Started by CBMStocks, July 26, 2011, 11:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBMStocks

newly acquired and full of problems :(

Chris Canning

Well the fork reflector tells us it's in the States or you are or the bike is  :? oh crash bars that'll do you no good when you need e'm.

CBMStocks

both of us are in the states :)

Mustang

Quote from: "CBMStocks"both of us are in the states :)
fill out your profile.................it helps . TigerTriple is WORLDWIDE

PeteH

Non standard front mudguard(fender)?? and missing hand guards?? Looks clean enough...so spill the beans.....
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

CBMStocks

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "CBMStocks"both of us are in the states :)
fill out your profile.................it helps . TigerTriple is WORLDWIDE

alrighty. done

Quote from: "PeteH"Non standard front mudguard(fender)?? and missing hand guards?? Looks clean enough...so spill the beans.....

well i traded my cb-1 and a little cash for it.. rebuilt title because dealer bought it and put a new fender on and "apparently" that's all he had to do. the crash bars were on there when i got it.. and they don't look they would be much help haha.

deepsouthtiger

You mention problems?
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

Danny955i

I'll take the crash bars :).

Looks good... Odds and ends aren't really problems... Unless it's puking coolant, or there's antifreeze in the oil, or it's catching fire... then that's fairly normal for a Girly :).