News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Back from Scotland The Highlands and the Islands

Started by Kitty, December 07, 2004, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Hi folks, from our trip to Scotland in June 2004 I have made some pics which I would like to show you.

Even if the most shots were taken by sunshine (which we had not so very often…) the real good Scottish Highland feeling you can only get when black clouds are hiding the pinnacles and strong northwest wind is shaking you and your bike…

Enjoy it,

Kitty

Mr Mistoffelees

Hi Kitty,

Nice pictures  :D
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

Dalin

Hey Kitty,

have to say very nice slides! Did ye make as well some Off-Road-Trails? Or do ye have any recommendations about such trails?

Cheers

Dalin
Even in Africa there are Tiger.

Kitty

Sorry, Dalin, we have not seen any Off-Road-Trails, even the smallest single track roads have been asphalted. But we have not searched for off-roads with XJR and Thunderbird, and I am too scared to go offroad with my fat cat…respect if you do so!  :shock:

Thanks to you and Mr Mistoffelees,  :P

Kitty

Dalin

Alright Kitty,

I already thought so when I've seen ye mates bikes. Thanks anyway.

Take it easy

Dalin
Even in Africa there are Tiger.

ridin gaijin

What a nice trip! My wife and I visited in 1999, the Highlands and Orkney, not on bikes. It was wonderful and your trip looks to have been just super.

Incidentally, I assume the ring in this pic

25 Ben Hope, Northwest Highlands.jpg

is for jousting; and that the orange Tiger (the fastest kind) won.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

greg

Looks like you had a great time! Reminds me of a trip I did to Scotland a couple of years ago. OK youv'e persuaded me to go back next year. Anyone who can should tour Scotland, great roads and scenery, pubs aren't to shabby either.
2004 Girly.

Brock

Kitty, your photos are brilliant. I was thinking of doing the Hebrides this year. Now you've persuaded me. Thanks.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

RedMenace

Beautiful pix! Looks like a lovely area to ride!
The Red Menace

BP_LONDON

WOW.I need to visit there this summer!!!!!

TigerTrax

AAAAArgh!

I looked your pics and felt the blood o' my ancestors churnin' !

Thank you for sharing your trip ..... AAAAAAArgh!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

waltconrad

What camera do you have,those are great pics. Scotland looks a little like Dutch Harbor AK, but nicer.
"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.

spanky

Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..

Kitty

Sadly I have to say that our friend Heinz (with the blue Yamaha XJR 1200) died in May this year.
Rest in peace, my friend. Wir vermissen dich so sehr.
Kitty

Tama's Tigre

Toto, it looks like we're not in Kansas anymore  :D