News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Memeber

Started by 2doggs, August 08, 2011, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2doggs

Hi all, Thought I'd introduce myself.
I just picked up a beautiful 2002 955i with 11,700 on the clock and all the goodies.  Triumph side cases and top case, heated grips, crash bar, and tall wind screen.  I've been riding an 06 Speed Triple for the last five years so I am very familiar with the sweetness of the 3 cylinder motor.  I'm looking for any info you can provide to me about this bike that I should be aware of, as well as a link to a service manual out there somewhere.  Please? :lol:

Pics below

2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple

Mustang

Welcome to TigerTriple......................

:D

Lots of answers to your questions can be found using the search button

just be sure to tick the box for "Search all terms " it works better .
Most if not all of your q's have been asked and answered by someone already

for instance this came up as the #2 hit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25694442/Work ... 01-English

2doggs

Thanks for the tip.  I used the search button and came up with that file.  It didnt want to downlaod for me  :(

So i tried printing and got a bunch of blank pages.  i'll keep looking.  I know they're out there.  I've found them for my speed triple and 74 Honda CB360
2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple

Mustang

that link works for me ..............and prints too !

you need to have a scrib'd acct ..it's free

2doggs

Thanks Mustang :occasion14

Any riders from Minnesota here?
2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!