News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Around the top of Scotland

Started by KuzzinKenny, August 29, 2011, 02:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Got away at last for a wee 2 day trip !! a blast up the M90 to Perth, then follow the A9 to Inverness and on to Thurso then head west along the coast to Kyle of Tongue and Kyle of Durness, then south to Ullapool and back over to Inverness and down the A9, M90 and home !!  :D

an overnight stop at a very quiet, unspoilt little place i found  :wink:

DSCF3980 by KuzzinKenny, on Flickr

600Ml of bliss !!

wish i could do this every week  :wink:

KK

ps could only upload a few pics  :icon_scratch  to me \ WWW /// as they kept on timin out  :x[/img]
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

Hi KK,

Sounds like a good run. I'm in limbo as I'm trying to sell my Girly so have not been going out any runs. As there is fook all interest I thing a run is in order this week.  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

KuzzinKenny

No idea why you would want to sell such a fine Tigger  :icon_scratch  but its your bike !!

weather is lookin not to bad for this week so go for it  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Got a break in the weather today so headed to me fav place, above Loch Tay !! had a stop at Killin for some pics ( see me WWW ) as there's been quite a bit O rain up here  :roll: and the rivers are a bit swollen !! it was cool and sunny for most of the day and put 165Ml on me Tigger so i'm happy now  :D

DSCF4104 by KuzzinKenny, on Flickr

i needed that  :wink:

KK