News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

this is me :D

Started by yack_ass, October 25, 2011, 06:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yack_ass

Well I can't really sleep so I've decided to post some pics of my Girly :D. The pictures aren't much, but better than nothing I suppose :D.

Here I am on a "Road safety event":

And this is me trying to offroad :D I actually dropped her standind still, while trying to turn around :D My first reaction was "sh*t" how am I going to pick the bike up (full tank :/ ), the second taught: "Where is the damn camera?"   :D :D :D Because the ground was to soft I couldnt lift it up the way I was taught (with your back against the bike,...). So I did it wrong and I streached my back. This was 2 months ago, and it still hurts a little bit :/.

The picture doesn't do this gradient justice. But I rode it, on RoadSmarts  :D . I decided that I need a "trash" bike for the woods. Something you can push away if need be and run for cover :D . The Girly is much too valuable. So once again I'm saving money to buy me a motorcycle :D.

disclaimer: I bought the leathers one year before I bought el Tigre, I wanted something "visible", funny how things work out :D

My plans for the Tiger are:

- painting it white with blue decail (to make it look like a police bike), I saw the pictures from "motero26" and I think this is the way my Girly should look, the police thing is just an added safety bonus. Most cagers in Slavovija don't really know what kind of bikes the police have, they know it's white and blue or blue and white. And it scares the shit out of them.
- transparent blinker plastic thingys
- metal fuel fittings
- I need to check some electrical isues (you don't want to know what the previous owner did)
- new horn (and maybe a white strobe which would come on when I'd push the horn button --> I have to check if I can homologate a strobe) The strobe would be positioned between the lights and wind screen
- need to find a good way to mount the navigation
- some fog lights, I like the "foog light look" :D :D :D
- I also need a "tool tube", maybe 2 (one for tools and one for rain gear) I don't like to have a messy top case
- new mirrors
- new brake lines
- progressive springs and thicker oil for the shocks