News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

And with that . . . .

Started by brad1098, November 06, 2011, 03:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

This is the 55th topic on the 800cc bikes.  One more than the 1050s and nearly double the posts.  

By this alone you must say great job Triumph.  Roadies have been out 5 years.  Beakers, less than a year.  Onwards and upwards!
02 black-Lorna

walker

don't be hatin' ! That AWESOME roadie on the banner is mine  :P  And they are awesome street bikes!

shame we can't get enough people here interested in posting about the 800 / 1050 / 1200

I find the technical knowledge / postings here are much more useful than other forums. There are a few other good contributors on other sites (not to take away from them), but some of the things found and resolved here are really amazing.

I recently sold my last Girly, but I still check this forum first - still got tigers after all.

brad1098

Not hatin at all.

The 1050 is an amazing machine with addictive power.  Looking forward to seeing the 1200 also.
02 black-Lorna

Mustang

If I only had a bigger barn .......................

I would have room to fill it with more triples .
! would have the 1200 , the 800 , a 1050 , and a Girly too .

But three steamers and hack are hoggin all the space  :shock:

I know , I know ,"sell a couple steamers" ............yeah right like thats gonna ever happen   :D

Sin_Tiger

Go start a collection in another country  8)  where the wife can't see  :wink:  mine are now spread over three different Islands.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: "brad1098"This is the 55th topic on the 800cc bikes.  One more than the 1050s and nearly double the posts.  

By this alone you must say great job Triumph.  Roadies have been out 5 years.  Beakers, less than a year.  Onwards and upwards!

And the good thing, compared to some BMW forums, is that the vast majority of posts are about people enjoying their ride. Not design and breakage problems.  :lol:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JetdocX

Quote from: "blacktiger"And the good thing, compared to some BMW forums, is that the vast majority of posts are about people enjoying their ride. Not design and breakage problems.  :lol:

You don't read the Steamer forum much do you. :lol:
From parts unknown.

JTT

Quote from: "Mustang"But three steamers and hack are hoggin all the space  :shock:

Don't forget those lovely vintage Triumphs Mustang!  Hows the 500 coming?
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

blacktiger

Quote from: "JetdocX"
Quote from: "blacktiger"And the good thing, compared to some BMW forums, is that the vast majority of posts are about people enjoying their ride. Not design and breakage problems.  :lol:

You don't read the Steamer forum much do you. :lol:

No. I chose my Tigers carefully. :wink:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

oxnsox

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Go start a collection in another country  8)  where the wife can't see  :wink:  mine are now spread over three different Islands.
And you still don't have a Girly.... or do you just think that if your Wife found out you had  'a-Girly'  on another island, she'd let the metal collectors at your Landy collection    :lol:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "oxnsox"
Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Go start a collection in another country  8)  where the wife can't see  :wink:  mine are now spread over three different Islands.
And you still don't have a Girly.... or do you just think that if your Wife found out you had  'a-Girly'  on another island, she'd let the metal collectors at your Landy collection    :lol:

:lol:  an ultimatum has already been issued on that front  :(
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint