News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Handbook !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, November 11, 2011, 10:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Its a bit quiet in eer !!  :lol:

incase ya lost yours ..............

http://assets1.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk ... H_OHB_EN(1).pdf

its worth a copy as i found out when lookin for the 955i book on the site, its gone  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Its a bit quiet in eer !!  :lol:

incase ya lost yours ..............

http://assets1.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk ... H_OHB_EN(1).pdf

its worth a copy as i found out when lookin for the 955i book on the site, its gone  :shock:

KK

:shock:  gone but not forgotten  :wink:

Good idea, mines not lost, I know where it is, just can't reach it now.

Thanks, I'll switch the lights out when I leave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on November 11, 2011, 10:32:20 PM
Its a bit quiet in eer !!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
KK

You are right, sir. Far too quiet. I'm bound and determined to get things rolling again.

And, yes, the link is long since dead.  :icon_cry:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

nickjtc

I got a (probably illicit) CD of the Service Manual when I picked up Rhoda. 468 pages (be still my beating heart) of stuff. But only about 100 pages of meaningful information. If they would only get rid of the 'information', 'warning', 'death will follow' bits it would make for a far easier read.

Assuming the bike will continue to be stone axe reliable I am happy with the 100 pages of actual usable stuff.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on July 27, 2015, 07:59:41 AM
But only about 100 pages of meaningful information. If they would only get rid of the 'information', 'warning', 'death will follow' bits it would make for a far easier read.

Get hold of a PDF editor, some free on the web, and edit out the "Apocolyptic" pages, then you can keep it on your phone for reference.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 27, 2015, 11:55:10 AM
Get hold of a PDF editor, some free on the web

Didn't know there was such a thing.... thanks.