News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A little off road jaunt with my KLR buddy

Started by Bob Tosi, December 08, 2011, 03:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

Start of the trip

lunch break

Scenery shots, we were in the sticks, The Ishi Wilderness Area of Butte and Lassen Counties of California

Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Yankee Dog

nice report, looks like fun.  

but be careful hanging around with disrepreble KLR types. The next thing you know you will be fixing your bike with duct tape and bailing wire.  8)

ArcticTiger

Nice pics Bob :thumbsup  I for sure envy you your possibility to ride your Tiger at this time of the year :D We have just got some snow now, its way below freezing point and the roads are super-slippery. And there is no sun, our days are short now. On a bright day its reasonable daylight for 4 hours, from 10am to 2pm. When heavy overcast, well :roll: ...

BTW, your cute little Top Case, is that a fuse-box that you stole from  the electrical circuit on an industrial building :?:
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Bob Tosi

The top case used to be a instrument case from my work.  The instrument was broken beyond repair so I got the case and gutted the inside. It is a Pelican type case. Waterproof and bomb proof. Best of all free!
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"