News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lowering link

Started by Sin_Tiger, December 29, 2011, 09:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I have a friend who has a very short inseam, he is on his toes on his BMW F800R with a seat height of 780mm. He is quite keen on the Beaker so I am trying to help him out.

Has anyone fitted or researched lowering plates for the Beaker yet? I fitted a set on my 1050 that I got from a chap in Wales who was manufacturing them but I have lost his contact details.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Hey S_T !! scroll down to Farkles !! i posted somethin there a while ago  :)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Thanks KK but I didn't find it.

I did however pull my finder out and found some by Lust Racing 30 & 40mm @ 45 quid.

And also came up withMick's Lowering Plates 25 & 35mm @ 37 quid, it is his plates I have on the Roadie.

Have been happy with those so he'll be getting an order shortly, no pun intended :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Thanks KK but I didn't find it.

I did however pull my finder out and found some by Lust Racing 30 & 40mm @ 45 quid.

And also came up withMick's Lowering Plates 25 & 35mm @ 37 quid, it is his plates I have on the Roadie.

Have been happy with those so he'll be getting an order shortly, no pun intended :roll:

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,9033

and they were from ????  :wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

That'd explain why I didn't find it under Toys & Farkles  :roll: