News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Year's Day Ride

Started by flaco, January 02, 2012, 09:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaco

A good turnout for the New Year's Day ride. Last year, the temperature was below zero, there was several feet of snow on the moors and black ice on the roads. This year, Cornwall was warmer than Barcelona. So we headed for the north coast, hit the back roads, crossed to the south coast and dropped into Heligan for soup and coffee. My pictures show, among others, a couple of Tigers, a bright orange Sprint (a factory special, apparently), a home-made (wooden!) cruiser peg and my Tiger in magnificent isolation after I'd left the others and drifted down to Mevagissey. The last one shows my Tiger gazing hopefully out to sea.
All the best for 2012, and thanks for all the invaluable information and camaraderie.
kernow bys vyken