News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2nd ride for the year in South Oz

Started by Mossy, January 03, 2012, 12:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy

Another hot day on the 2nd so we went for a ride in the morning when it was only about 30C. Was just going to go to Quorn and back but when I got to Quorn I was enjoying the ride so went onto Wilmington down the back road, then onto Melrose and finished up going through the Pt Germein Gorge, which took us back to the highway for the run home. A round trip of just on 200km's. Got home just before 10.00 and the temp was around 37C by then but I didn't feel too bad. The wife however looked as if she had been in a sauna, which was surprising as she has a Dririder Climate Control jacket.    We put it down to her being on the back out of the airflow.
However about 30 minutes after getting home I walked pass the chair her jacket was on and noticed that while she had taken the winter quilted liner out, it still had the plastic rain liner fitted, so its no wonder she was so hot.  
Only took a couple of pics I'm afraid.

And another of the Port Germein Gorge road, this is very twisty, very narrow and extremely bumpy

Cheers Mossy
2004 Lucifer Orange 955
1960 TR6 Trophy Scrambler
1953 Thunderbird Salt Lake Racer
1950 250 Excelsior Talisman Twin
1926 250 Levis

KuzzinKenny

37C  :shock: it was a nice and warm 7C here today  :lol: i might get out for a ride this year if the wind stops rippin the roofs off !!  :shock:

nice pics  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly