News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Member - Howdy All!!

Started by Moorso, January 26, 2012, 10:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

Hello! New to the forum as I am a recent Tiger owner (bought two weeks ago actually). First Triumph I have ever owned and am over the moon with her! She's a 2000 (mint) I think I'm right in saying that makes her the Tiger 900 (but a 855 engine) - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Have added pics of the bike as an attachment to this post.
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

Welcome  :occasion14 First post and you managed to get pics up, good man.

Right on both counts, she is definitely very smart and you won't regret it, until you want more that is  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

Welcome aboard, a good looking bike which I am sure will serve you well.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Moorso

Many thanks guys!

Thanks for the compliments too....I started of on a BMW R80/7, then a Honda SLR then a Yamaha Tenere, but I have to say, the Tiger is just the sweetest on the road, most definitely!
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer