News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by AndyM, January 03, 2005, 06:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyM

Hello. Have been reading your board for a while and yesterday picked up an orange 03 Tiger. I used to ride an 02 Honda 919 up until an oncoming car turned left in front of me, I healed, bike didn't.  Have been looking at the Tiger for about a month and test rade one a couple of weeks ago. Knew then that it would be my next bike just had to find the right one for sale.

I live in Concord CA about thirty miles east of San Francisco.

Badger

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse. I'm glad to see you have bought the correct Tiger colour. :wink:
Growing Old Disgracefully

Mr Mistoffelees

Hi Andyb - now get back to that shop and demand a SILVER one !!!!!!

:lol:

get out and ride  :wink:
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

robbo

Welcome Andy, never mind about the colour. Its not your fault if there were no black ones in the shop.
best Regards

Robbo

Kill Switch

To be quite frank .........the never, ever made a color as nice as the '99 Lightning Gold....

Welcome.

Dick Boyer

Naw, you bought the right color. This'll be the best bike you ever owned. Some of the 03s here have developed warped front brake rotors. Don't know if its an 03 problem or just a quirk but my 04 hasen't yet.

ridin gaijin

Welcome from another newbie. The others will be jealous of your color; you'll also note that some of them ride colors which have been dropped (i.e., natural selection has eliminated the slower, less fit specimens from the lineup).   O:)  

Now do us a ride report!--Should be nice where you are...
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...