News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ride Report: Brecon Beacons to Aberystwyth and Back

Started by Goodwinsplace, February 05, 2012, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodwinsplace

Forgot to share this ride report, we made the most of the nice weather around two weeks ago to do an all day ride.
It was a bit icy in places and some of the guys I went out with we're amazing riders and I had the dreaded back position trying to stick with the rest through the winding Brecon Beacons towards West Wales.

Take a look at the little bridge we crossed.

http://motorbiketest.info/ride-reports/ ... -and-back/
My personal journey on two wheels: MotorbikeTest.info Blog

daveb

some great roads we got around us,  :D  

some great roads around the Gower too

CoolHandLuke

I have lost count of the times I have been down that road and this is the first time I have seen that bridge.   :shock:

Goodwinsplace

daveb: We do have some great roads. Every group of riders I meet has a different favourite route. If you ever fancy guest blogging on my site about Gower give me a shout - It's one area I don't know that well, you may know some of the roads on my older ride report: http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,10419

Luke: Tell me about it, I missed it and all the other riders rode across without me.
My personal journey on two wheels: MotorbikeTest.info Blog

daveb

I see you mentioned Touratech in one of your reports, I work about 5 miles from there.

yep no probs for a Gower ride out one day, I can arrange a couple to go for a spin

welshbikers, are great for rideouts, great bunch, went out for a hallowwen rideout, we were in fancy dress. about 20 machines turned out