News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Chico, Ca 56 miles off road ride

Started by Bob Tosi, February 06, 2012, 01:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

We wanted to get to a place called Phillbrook Lake in the High Lakes area of Butte County. We got stopped by ice and snow on the east side of the ridge headed to the lake.  So we found ed alternate route to have fun.

Raring to go!

Snow, mud and ice

This is were we decided to turn around

mud and snow on our new route

Doe Mill Rd and Butte Creek Canyon

Dirty Tiger waiting for a bath

And yes the Tiger decided it needed to take a short nap on a particularly steep and mud as slick as snot part of the road.  A little tip over, a short nap, good thing I have a strong back........ :ImaPoser
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Bob Tosi

Nick Calne

Not jealous at all.  No.  Not jealous.  Not jealous in any way, shape or form.   :evil:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bob Tosi

QuoteNot jealous at all. No. Not jealous. Not jealous in any way, shape or form.  

Don't feel bad, this is the first time I'd been riding other thn computing in months. Stress was really getting to me, had to ride ride ride!

KuzzinKenny

Hey Bob Tosi !! looks like ya had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day out  :D

cheerz for sharin !!  :wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nick Calne

It looks like absolutely perfect tiger country though, Bob.  Amazing stuff.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bob Tosi

I meant commuting to work