News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2012 tour of europe

Started by vince, February 16, 2012, 10:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

my planned trip for june 2012. :lol:  :lol:  
3 people,2 bikes 2300 miles, all for £30 a night,using eurocamp,keycamp and canvas holidays,
staying in mobile homes, over nights in    germany,switzerland     5 nights lake garda, :D  :lol:  
time to explore the around the lake,a trip to the dolomites and a train trip to venice.  :shock:  :lol:
on to frejus south of france, two nights, a day to explore area monaco ? st tropez ? :roll:  
on to castellane short hop but  visiting the park national de verdon on the way  ,  :lol:  :roll:
on to annecey for 2 nights time to explore,   on to troyes then calais then home.  :cry:
if any one wants any info feel free to ask.
a few pic@s of last couple of trips  :-
http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o614/vincenewman/
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

Sin_Tiger

Now that's what I call a plan  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

vince

done a few, first fully planned trip. :lol:  :lol:
showing a friend the sights :shock:  :roll:
normaly we go where the fancey takes us 8)  8)  :lol: ,but serious milage needs a plan

Sin_Tiger

Will be looking forward to reading that ride report  :new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Goodwinsplace

Looks quite similar to my route planned for May. I have loads of questions that you may be able to answer.

Love your photos of trips in previous years. Looked through them a few times now.
My personal journey on two wheels: MotorbikeTest.info Blog

vince

ask away on here or pm me with personel email address and i'll try to answer