News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bath & West Classic Bikes

Started by Timbox2, February 19, 2012, 06:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Put this on the BMW thread, but thought you guys might like to see some of the pics, sorry about the Beemers :oops:

OK, so not much of a ride really, about 130 miles round trip but thought Id share a few pictures with you from the day.

Nice Early CB750 sandcast

Close up of engine

Seems to be a resurgence of interest in these, I know the couriers liked em, I didnt

One for the real oldies

The Afghan Heroes bike, and below all the names of our boys and girls who made the "Ultimate Sacrifice"

Lets hope the plate on the left remains empty, but I fear not

Tidy little early Suzi

Different Maggot

Wanted to get to the Seeley, but the crowds beat me

Lovely old Greeves

And a pretty rare CZ

Chatted to the guy who turned up on this, he was quick to point out its not a pucker 90S, carbs gave it away anyway

Twats at the gate sent me the wrong way, went up a lane knee deep in mud, well nearly.

Thought Id buy the missus a present, she was well chuffed, not   :ImaPoser
2016 Tiger Sport

NeilD

nice selection of bikes.. looking forward to this summer as now I've got my Ducati I've got an excuse to go to the local classic bike doo's again..  :)

Chris Canning

You need your head looking young Tim  :D ,my two were suffring from hyperthermia by the time they packed up,the one goes into hospital wednesday for a hernia op(another)!!!

Timbox2

Quote from: "Chris Canning"You need your head looking young Tim  :D ,my two were suffring from hyperthermia by the time they packed up,the one goes into hospital wednesday for a hernia op(another)!!!

The ol Gerbing jacket makes all the difference :D
2016 Tiger Sport

matts23

That is the cleanest CB750 I have ever seen.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal