News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Interesting Visitors at Staverton(Glos Airport)

Started by Timbox2, March 27, 2012, 05:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Had a call at Gloucester so popped round for lunch at the airport to find these 2 visitors, would have loved to wait and see them take off but had to get back to Innsworth

2016 Tiger Sport

Tigertriple

Just as well you don't live in Greece  :wink:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Timbox2

Quote from: "Tigertriple"Just as well you don't live in Greece  :wink:

Think I know what you mean, I was actually chatting to the aircrew in the Bar, I said " Are they yours",   "Actually no" said the pilot, " Technically theyre yours, your tax paid for them"
2016 Tiger Sport

John Stenhouse

They've been flying over Stow once or twice, they're actually less irritating than the local t**t in his, some people have too much money, two helicopters and a multi million pound Ferrari, well he does run JCB, shame his mate up the road couldn't get him into the house of Lords last time isn't it.   :roll:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Nick Calne

seen them flying over RAF Wroughton on a few occasions.  Cool. Want one.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"They've been flying over Stow once or twice, they're actually less irritating than the local t**t in his, some people have too much money, two helicopters and a multi million pound Ferrari, well he does run JCB, shame his mate up the road couldn't get him into the house of Lords last time isn't it.   :roll:

Actually see a bit of that Banford helicopter jesus it's make a racket!! :(