News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scottish Run

Started by XJC, April 06, 2012, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJC

Scotland, West coast Loch Sheil
Rannoch moor,

Glencoe

Few miles up Loch Sheil

Morning

In daylight

The wifes' clothes horse.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

XJC

After this we went up to Applecross then over to the east coast and eventually back down to Ayrshire. No more pics cos the batteries ran out.

The clothes horse worked a treat though.

X.

Bixxer Bob

Love the Morrisons handbag  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

XJC

Yeah, those disposable portable barbies are brilliant when camping.

Afterwards we put the hot stone in the sleeping bags to warm them up.

Toasty.  :)

X.

Bixxer Bob

Just to be clear for other peeps that might consider it; putting the dying barbie in the tent for warmth is most definitely a no no.  Not just because of the fire risk which one hopes you'd recognise and mitigate, but the carbon monoxide which you might not have thought of.  There were 2 instances of campers dying last year from just this mistake. :wink
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I think he meant just the stones Bob, mind you I hope he didn't mean that enormous one in the pic  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

XJC

Bob is quite right but it was only the stone in the pic that we used.

And it's not that enormous Sin_T. We skimmed that on the water the next morning.  :wink:

X.

Bixxer Bob

I realised it was only the stones but thought it worth mentioning anyway.

XJC, will ya stop ending your posts with a kiss. The combination of that and your avatar is freakin' me out  :shock:

XJC

Don't worry it's not a kiss.

I was brought up old school me. Mainly I suppose because I am old or certainly getting to feel that way. I was taught to always sign correspondence.  :wink:

X.

KuzzinKenny

Hey XJC !! that looks like a great place for me to explore once me back is up to it  :(  only had Tigger out once this year so far  :(

nice pics  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

macgart

I would love to visit Scotland.  Thanks for sharing the photos.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

Chad

Nice its been a while since i got up to the highlands , im hoping to get up there around September time :D

ive got a few pals up there and you cant beat the local knowledge , ive also learnt now to never try to keep up with them either christ they are quick :lol:  :lol:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Bixxer Bob

Got a week booked in Jul at Fort William. Taking the motorhome and trailing the Girly. Doing the Tiger meet on the way home . Can't wait :D