News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spring opener to Klickitat canyon

Started by bjago, April 16, 2012, 11:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjago

The rain stayed away long enough and my schedule opened up for a nice ride towards one of my local favs....Klickitat Canyon in Washington state.
So after the obligatory stop at Starbucks for the morning drink it was off to the Columbia Gorge ending in a stop at the local general store.

After loading up on some snacks and water it was off north to the canyon.

That's my alter ego The Ninja Monkey Warrior. He takes the pictures cause I'm a shy guy.

The Ninja Monkey Warrior admiring the beautiful road in the distance and the warming weather.

My little buddy in protection mode to ward off any worthy adversaries if needed.

He even checked out the road and noticed the last bits of gravel from the winter spreaders.

Pulled off the road and started some forest service road exploring.

Finding views like this are soothing to me.

But being slowed down by things like this made the day more interesting. I made my way around and enjoyed many more miles.  

All in all what an amazing way to enjoy a warm day in the NW.
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

KuzzinKenny

Hey bjago !! Looks like you and Ninja Monkey Warrior had a grrrrreat time  :thumbsup

nice pics !!

8)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly