News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Salisbury Trip to Meet Treewright

Started by CoolHandLuke, April 21, 2012, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolHandLuke

Had a nice trip to Salisbury today to meet up with treewright.

We had a good chat whilst I had fish & chips.  Steve is pretty laid back and heavily into sustainable/renewable housing and energy and I wish him all the best for his move to Cornwall :)

I took a number of roads less travelled on the way back that led me past Thruxton...

And a few other places...

A group of old Romany caravans pitched on either side of the road...

I stopped and chatted for a few minutes with the woman who was there.  She was saying that because they have the old horse drawn caravans, they are not hassled like the Gypsies in the modern caravans and 4x4's.  They had been there 5 years and the police had even put the cones out for them to stop the vehicles driving up onto the grass to pass oncoming traffic.

treewright

Yep very good day out, got the rack fitted suits my abs panniers perfectly. Just got to to get catches and keys then sorted for travelling, good advice on what to do next on the tiger!
1983 landrover 110 3.5 turbo diesel,yamaha xt600 tenere 1987,triumph tiger 885 carb 94,95?