News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stafford Classic Bike Show

Started by Chris Canning, April 29, 2012, 07:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

For you boys who have been,you can just imagine what it was like today with the weather  :(  :(  :( ,while setting up on friday there was a 955(forsale) that had the old 3 spoke wheels in,so there must be a way to fit e'm,sadly I didn't have a camera,and todays priority was just getting out of there!! :roll:

NeilD

i went on Saturday, and can only imagine what the carpark was like after another night of rain...   :shock:   had a good day though :)

Bixxer Bob

After the weather forecast I decided to givre it a miss.

Young Cal did good though eh? Takes a superhuman effort to run with the aliens on a non-factory bike; he'd be a serious threat on equivalent machinery. Any money on him getting Spies seat next year?  It would solve Herbi's problem of what to do when Bradley shows up :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

A lot of the outside traders went home saturday night,the 2 lads who do the show with my van stuck it out,although the fact I wouldn't go back up till after the GP probably had something to do with it!!.

As for the lad!!,he's always been a slow learner and I don't just mean bikes!!,if you check his race record you'll see mid 05 was very average,the last 4 races the penny dropped and he cleaned up in 06,and the others have been the same,so pleased I am,suprised I ain't.

Last year was complicated with stuff that may end up in a book at the end of his career but not now,this year is a different ball and could be just as complicated but in a nice way,and anything more than that is too much info  :D,needless to say we are looking for forward to going to Estoril on tuesday.