News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Kitty gets a bath

Started by bjago, June 21, 2012, 01:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjago

After a couple of dirty Pacific NW road trips the Tiger gets a well deserved bath.  Detailed and AC50'ed
Spot less (as much as I feel she needs to be spotless)

Check out my new sticker on the saddlebag. HAHA. I Love that one

Even a new set of Shinkos, after a huge blowout on the rear on the last Roadtrip
The rear tire blew up after hitting a couple nails at 75MPH after 400 some miles on the trip home.  
OUCH!!!
The day before the full bath

Knocking off the heavy stuff at the pay car wash

I love this bike.

I still need to finish mounting up the titanium skid plate that I and some coworkers manufactured. Pictures to come.
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

BigDan

Nice pictures... Yep, definately something about the Tiger 955. Such character! Haven't had this kind of love for a bike before haha :D
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Sin_Tiger

That's a real puncture, don't know how you managed to keep it upright  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

bjago

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"That's a real puncture, don't know how you managed to keep it upright  :shock:

Sin, I have no idea!  It was an instant flat and I swerved and slid to a stop and just took a deep breath and then just realized what happened.
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

Chad

Classic brown trouser moment :shock:

well done for coming through it unscathed :)
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

aeronca

Did you see D.B. Cooper down there? :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

gilly527

Where do you get AC50 here in the States? Love the orange, I'm getting ready to paint my Girly orange.
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i.

bjago

Quote from: gilly527 on September 26, 2012, 04:43:40 AM
Where do you get AC50 here in the States? Love the orange, I'm getting ready to paint my Girly orange.

I actually am fortunate to be able to acquire it through me employer. I'm sure you can order it from Grainger or some other commercial supplier.
86 Ninja 600 (sold)