News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'06 Girly

Started by robertjames, August 05, 2012, 10:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertjames

Greetings, new Triumph owner here.  I've had this for the last 2 years.

I like it lots, but i've wanted something that I can take on some dirt roads and fire trails without risking serious damage.  I wanted something liquid cooled too.  I had a deal for a 650GS fall through.  I found a few other girlies within ~100 miles or so from here.  I found this one for sale just the next town over.

Made a deal and brought her home a week ago.  Took it on a camping trip this weekend and had a blast.  Oh yeah, this is pretty cool.

But the speed was power, and the speed was joy, and the speed was pure beauty.

Yukon

Beautiful looking bike.  At only 3500 miles, that Girly is still a virgin!

robertjames

Bixxer Bob

Get crash bars. Soon.  Before your next trip.  These cats love their naps and will lie down on you without warning :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

She's very nice but like the man says, sexy under wear is recommended  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

robertjames

Engine guards are on my list of mods to be done. I've seen that Touratech has them , are there other brands I should look into?

BigDan

Fehling, or Thunderbike. Touratech look the best imo though...
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

deepsouthtiger

Congrats on the great deal and a great bike!
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

cba191

I just put the Touratechs on mine today.
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

birddogone

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"