News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Little off topic: Some pics from my SA trip - largish pics..

Started by BP_LONDON, January 31, 2005, 01:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

Some pics from my visit in South Africa, and one from the Moscow visit...next time I would like to rent a bike while out there, but the rental costs are ASTRONOMICAL. Renting a BMW 650 GS dakar is 3 times more expensive than renting a car!

This is where my brother lives, Prince Albert in the Klain Karoo desert...

Picture from the Swartberg pass which enters Prince Albert...

My brother and his dog, Dejo

These are all over the place...they're huge but friendly....wonder what it tastes like...

I was in Moscow just before the SA trip...very interesting city.

knarf

Very good effect on the Moscow pic
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

Chris Canning

Hi BP

Is your brothers dog a Golden Retriever??

Chris

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Hi BP

Is your brothers dog a Golden Retriever??

Chris

Yes Chris. It's an amazing 3y.o. dog.  He used to belong to my brother's business partner, but the partner suffered a heart attack and died (my brother was with him at the time) my brother then immediately adopted the dog as it would not have had anywhere to go...

Chris Canning

They make great mechanics!!! mine used to sit with me for hours when i was working on the bike,he died of skin cancer last year,were just about to have another one a 6 week old pup his name??? Brock!!!

Chris

ridin gaijin

Fun pictures! I liked the rock formations best...makes you feel you can see the history of the place...how long was the trip?
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...