News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Icon Tiger video

Started by SilverTiger, October 10, 2012, 01:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverTiger

Anyone seen this?  It's 32 minutes long and if you can get through the first couple of minutes of b***sh*t it's well worth watching - a couple of nutters going mad on some Tiger 800s over pretty much every type of surface you can think of.  Wish we had places to do what they're doing over here in the UK....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvYAcJOx3s&feature=youtu.be
2006 silver Triumph Tiger 955i
1975 Triumph Bonneville T140
1972 Kawasaki 500 H1B - now restored, very orange
1999 Yamaha R1 - bought new

Red Lion

:eusa_clap Incredible video. The cinematography and riding are 1st class!! What's embarrassing is that these areas are on my doorstep, but I will never have the balls to ride them like they did.
Black '96 Steamer : \'04 RM250 : \'10 Arctic Cat Prowler 700XTX

Sin_Tiger

Forgotten how many times now, my jaw still goes slack at several points  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chad

yup i keep going back for more  :pimp
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

aeronca

Ok, this is pretty cheeezy, but, A) it has TIGERS in it, and B) these guy's can f'n ride.  pretty good action, a little long at the start, but still great.

EDIT...   sorry for the repost of this movie, i should have searched a little more. good flick though :thumbsup
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

threepot

A nice film,if a bit tonque in cheek silly,but nice locations,and the 800's are fab in it . :thumbsup

95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

:icon_biggrin: Loadsa fun, must have HUGE fuel capacity??? 1745 mls on one tank!
Looks like the new models also come ready plumbed for NOS
apparently Oxford test their gear like that too  :augie