News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Girly Outfit

Started by speedfin, February 04, 2013, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfin

I've now got to an age when falling off really does hurt.

So far I've managed to stay upright even on left-handers.

If your interested I've put the build onto YouTube.  You should find it at

chairhead

Nice outfit!,

very nice engineering, well done sir!
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

speedfin

Thanks but it's only a poor man's copy of your rig.
Cheers
John

Sin_Tiger

I spent a bit of time yacking to some other chair nuts at Kelso on Sat. The power of the dark side is strong :icon_evil:

I may need help sooner than later  :icon_study: how to engineer a sub frame for the Steamer, jump right in if you have any suggestions Mustang
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

speedfin

Mustang??

Would a few pics of my subframe be of any use to you.

Or, if you can bear to come a few miles south of Hadrian's Wall sometime, come and have a look.

Cheers

John

Mustang

Quote from: speedfin on July 11, 2013, 05:59:40 PM
Mustang??

Would a few pics of my subframe be of any use to you.

Or, if you can bear to come a few miles south of Hadrian's Wall sometime, come and have a look.

Cheers

John
might give him some ideas but the frame on a steamer is totaly different than a Girly bike .

Before

After

Sin_Tiger

Thanks Fin but that's why I was asking Mustang, might well take up your offer just the same, there's always something to be learned,  just need to grab my passport   :icon_wink:

Thanks Mustang,  good start.  I got an offer of an early Heddingham Solo and the missus got to sit in a similar one,  one step at a time.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint