News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New here

Started by threepot, February 06, 2013, 03:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Hi guys, had Hinkley Triumphs for a while now.. 93 Trident 900,currently own a 95 Super three,and recently a 96 Tiger 36k miles(always fancied one). The Tiger is good,but needs a bit tlc here and there..mainly wheels. Also,petrol tank leaks thru 2 fairing threads,but have stopped that with epoxy glue and grub screws,but cant use fairing fasteners in the holes. Will have to re-seal tank..any suggestions? Inc are some pics of my S3, pics of Tiger to follow.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

Welcome TP, used to have a 900 Trident myself; loved that old bike!

Regarding the leaky tank, just use the search engine, it's very good with practice.  Tank fixes are well documented in here :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Lovely  :love10  something about that bike in yellow and black just says "don't F with me"  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

That, and the original Speed Triple in Black, both are thugs of motorcycles :notworthy
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

Love that bike :love10. Had it 15 yrs now
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Always wanted a Super111, there's just something about them cheers Spud  :thumbsup

threepot

Well,if you get chance..buy one. Its a great bike. Good all rounder,had 63mpg touring!
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Quote from: threepot on February 09, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
Well,if you get chance..buy one. Its a great bike. Good all rounder,had 63mpg touring!

the last one I looked at was a pile of err well it was not good to look at cheers Spud  :thumbsup

coachgeo

sweet collection you have in your stable!
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)