News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Love...

Started by markarie76, March 17, 2013, 09:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markarie76

More decent ones to follow ;-)
All war wounds are not visible.....
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

Bixxer Bob

Gonna trip a debate here maybe, but when the time comes, and if you don't do off-road, put road orientated tyres on: it'll outhandle your Blackbird easily (trust me I know).  I had 2sets of Pirelli Scorpion Trails on mine and it was transformed. At first it seemed on a knife edge, but after a day or two it was brilliant, I never thought about grip again, it just went where it was pointed every time.  This was underlined by me putting Tourances on it this time (I couldn't get the Pirellis) and it's ruined in comparison.  Can't wait to wear these out and get back to normal.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

markarie76

Cheers Bob, i was told the continental attack trail were a 90% road tire with excellent reviews, couldn't afford the pilot 3's and didn't warrant Tourance neither so met somewhere in the middle. so far i am happy with these and the handling surprised a mate of mine whom i left standing round the twisties on  a GSXR 1100!  :thumbsup if these are anything to go by bring on the Pilots.. and the Scorpions. £190 for both Tyres fitted with tubes.
All war wounds are not visible.....
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

Bixxer Bob

Ah, didn't spot the spokes!

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

jarhead1775

Put Scorpions on my 2000 and they are brilliant.

Sin_Tiger

These Angel GT's seem to be getting a lot of good press at the moment, no doubt a portion of it is launch hype, it'll be interesting to see real use reports on those.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Paultiger

Hi I got a 03 955i and i use battle wing and find them very good grip wet and dry decent mileage as well hope this helps