News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Its been a while

Started by chairhead, April 06, 2013, 11:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Hey all,
ive been AWOL for a few months but i have'nt been bike idle,had trips to Germany in the summer and winter last year and North wales to do the Dragon rally this year,a few of my chair friends from Germany and the Netherlands came over and we rented a cottage in North Wales for the week,the accommodation was fantastic and worked out @£150 notes each,not bad i thought,all mod cons +WiFi...,you name it was there,we even had snow  :thumbsup :thumbsup,here are a few pics that were taken by all of us,i hope you enjoy  :wave

On route to the cottage

I was the first to arrive followed 10 mins later by the Germans

Soon there were more

And much of this was done  :thumbsup

The Dragon rally location was @ the lake

All week at the cottage i cooked,even at the rally too

Our surroundings

The next couple of days saw us doing road trips...from one extreme to another, here in Barmouth  :XXsunsmile

The sand was just too inviting for the TIGER

Further inland the next day

This is more like what im used to  :love10 :love10 was a tad slippy but great fun none the less,complete ICE

Me and my monkey Uwe  :wave

I had such a great week with these guys,the company,food,cottage,rally,weather,outstanding scenery and amazing rides,
roll on next year when we can do it all again  :notworthy :notworthy

Take a look at the vid a friend took,he wasn't happy with all the mud i accidently sprayed him with  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

cheers
Jules
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

John Stenhouse

Nice pics, brrrr, still too cold for me I'm a wimp.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

You did try washing the mud off a few times  :hat10

Looks like a lot of fun, the Girly can still crack on even with the extra weight and drag.

My missus looked at the first pic and said, why in hells name has he got all those boxes on the bike, then she saw the other pics  :notworthy

I like the look of the unit on the Pan, any idea what it is?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 06, 2013, 06:48:17 PM

I like the look of the unit on the Pan, any idea what it is?

Its an EML double adult side by side,huge chair with loads of room as you can imagine
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

It does look wide, nice design with the tucked in wheel and integrated lights though. Going to kick start my project in the summer so I might pick you brains a bit more later.

That is a cracking looking BBQ  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 07, 2013, 03:39:17 AM
Going to kick start my project in the summer so I might pick you brains a bit more later.

I very much look forward to it Sin!
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

Kiwitex

My first thought was 'good god how many people are you carrying for?'
I travelled around the US for 3 months with less gear than that!
But then I saw the beer and I realized....

Looks like fun was had by all, well done.
He's just sleeping.....