News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

on the prowl

Started by chappers, April 07, 2013, 05:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappers

i met up with aesdj today and we went out for a little blast across the north yorkshire moors and on to whitby for fish and chips.

a lovely run out , but a bit cold over the moors.

good to meet you jason  :pottytrain2

aesdj

Cheers mate and you  :thumbsup. We'll have to do it again and sort out getting them hand guards to you. Your not wrong about the cold over the tops. A certain part of my anatomy resembled a walnut whip on more than one occasion. Just a quick note, this may have been best put in the ride report section.

chappers

you are so right , i think i was a little bit eager to post it on here lol.

also if you txt me a list of stuff and price  for that zzr ill ask my friend  :thumbsup

chappers

i met up with jason again today and we rode through north yorkshire , into the yorkshire dales to the manor cafe near layburn. were we met up with some of my other forum ex forces friends

jason with glen

note the suicide shifter

some one did say it was a cement mixer engine he put i it  :notworthy

coachgeo

Quote from: chappers on April 21, 2013, 07:47:08 PM
i met up with jason again today and we rode through north yorkshire , into the yorkshire dales to the manor cafe near layburn. were we met up with some of my other forum ex forces friends

note the suicide shifter

some one did say it was a cement mixer engine he put i it  :notworthy
Diesel or Petrol
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

Ex forces? They gave that bloke a gun  :doubt whatever for, he could kill with a stare  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chappers

as far as i know it was petrol , but had the sound of a sewing machine,

and yes he had a stare because he told me and jason more than once that he had just got a speeding ticket in catterick lol