News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Snowdonia National Park

Started by markarie76, April 13, 2013, 04:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markarie76

Just Come back from a stunning ride out with my 11 year old around the Snowdon national Park,
It was stunning to say the least, here is a few pics to share with you all..
All war wounds are not visible.....
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

markarie76

Oh Yes! she has been on the back for 4 years now and loves it, the reason i got rid of the blackbird really, bit more safety and comfort for her.... and me of course.. :hat10
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

Bixxer Bob

Wouldn't part with my 'Bird. Ever.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Stunning indeed, we often forget how blessed with great natural architecture the UK is and fortunately the roads to get there are often entertaining as well :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chappers

Spud

I see a silver Tiger a lot around Shropshire area wondering if that's you I ride a blue 955. Cheers Spud  :thumbsup

markarie76

I have been around Newport for a couple of weeks Spud but live in LLanfairfechan, another Beautiful part of the country shropshire, go out there a lot when i am in Audley Court ;-)
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

PeteH

Love it in Snowdonia...but not with that much around... good to get out though eh :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

Itching to get up there again. Nice pics :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger