News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Last Sundays Ride

Started by DutchMichael, February 20, 2005, 03:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMichael

Well this is my first ride report so please be gentle on me.  This is just a practice run for the ride report from our New Mexico Trip

The weather was kind of poor in the morning so I was just able to ride for a couple of hours, starting around 4:00 PM.  Living in Houston you can imagine that you have to look a little to find nice roads around the city.  Of course dirt roads are always the best !

As you can see the land is kind of flat around here.  However you can find dirt roads is you look hard enough.

The dirt roads were fun

As I said the weather was kind of poor in the morning.  If I remeber it was raining !

So my question to myself was how deep ?  What the hell just give it a shot !  After all I am on a Tiger and not a Beemer !

Okay Okay so mabey it was not quite as deep as I thought.  I did have to take a second run at a higher speed.  Just like a kid splashing in puddles is alot of fun!  More dirt roads, very slick because of the amount of rain.  Sure the Tiger got muddy, and you could not fly down the roads, but fun is still fun !

The ride was fun, although to short.  This last picture is as I entered my neighborhood.

Well I will try to make reports of my future rides !

DutchMichael

Okay so mabye I could use some help posting pictures !

Patrick the Scot

Yeh, ummm, let's see here, pics would be nice..

Posting pics is easy, once get the swing of it. When you are posting go down to the browse button directly under where you type in text.  Click the browse button and that will open up your windows explorer on your computer. Click on whichever drive/folder/file that you have pics in.  Double click on the pic that you want and it will appear in the filename line next to the browse button. Preview then submit.

Or something like that.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

DutchMichael

This is a resized picture

DutchMichael

Mr Mistoffelees

Great little ride report there  :wink: , and some good piccys to boot  :D

Nice one.

wish we had some long dirt roads like that over here !!!!. Go more than 50 meters of the road and you'll get chased off by the farmers / Ramblers  :cry:

GET OFF MY LAND PEASANT
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

BP_LONDON