News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Assen GP

Started by Chris Canning, July 03, 2013, 07:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Just had a week away haven't been for 10 years,I/we have a connection to a rider so it helps what is a basic motorway trip and went on the K for intercontinental speed,the Tiger stayed at home it has work to do at the end of the year.

We also managed to combine a couple of days with friends in Middleburg in southern Holland.

The channel for the shipping coming in from the North sea is deepest just meters off the beach is looks very strange with bathers on the beach!!.

Not sure what to say!!!

John Stenhouse

Great pics Chris, nice to see Rossi at the front again. So does that mean Cal has an M6 now? Hagels for breakfast?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

Well if he wins it I'll be looking forward to a go in it  :icon_lol:,breakfast?? jeeze we had to get up too early for that as luck would have it hospitality was on the go by the time we got to the track.