News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steam Driven Chair

Started by Sin_Tiger, August 07, 2013, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 25, 2015, 08:32:05 PM
Yes but I wouldn't call it planned or in control  :icon_redface:
soon you'll be doing it on purpose ................**hint: it will come up a lot easier empty **
the grandkids love to fly ,the dog not so much  :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

Thought it looked a bit funny but hard to tell when it's upside down. The mounting bracket was actually bent as well  :icon_scratch: chicken or egg.

Disconnect the hose, nothing dribbles out, reservoir is definately full, squeeze the lever, no resistance but still nothing. Let's try the other side, same. Disconnect the hose at the master cylinder, squeeze, nada. Here we go again  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Have you serviced the master cyl yet? Sounds like the piston stuck open.
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Sin_Tiger

Exactly, it's a full rebuild job.

I have tat model of phone too.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

bunker

By strange co-incidence I was talking to you in the petrol station in Sanquhar a couple of weeks ago on your way to Moniaive....today you leave a note on my bike at my work in Ayr....small world eh?

:5moped

Tiger 885

Sin_Tiger

Hi, I had no Idea. That space is usually only used by South Ayrshire Council people, so I thought it was someone local. Sorry I missed you. By the way you do have the earlier engine with the inspection cover, I couldn't resist having a look  :icon_redface: anorack is back in the closet now. Glad to see you managed to escape for a run and you picked a great day for it  :XXsunsmile  :icon_cool: must catch up next time either in down your way or you're up this way.

bunker

Its certainly been a good week for 2 wheels thats for sure  :5moped
I work for SAC so i'm in Burns House every week day - i'll text you my number and we can catch a brew next time you're in town  :icon_cool:
Tiger 885

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: bunker on June 12, 2015, 10:23:15 AM
Its certainly been a good week for 2 wheels thats for sure  :5moped
I work for SAC so i'm in Burns House every week day - i'll text you my number and we can catch a brew next time you're in town  :icon_cool:

That's a bit of a commute, look forward to that  :thumbsup