News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Victoria BC -> Jordan River -> Port Renfrew -> Victoria

Started by DavidR8, August 26, 2013, 01:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidR8

Had my first long ride on my new-to-me 2006 Girly. Left home at 0730 for an 0800 rendezvous. Total of three bikes one of who was our local Triumph/Ducati/Suzuki dealer.

I was on the Girly, Alex (the dealership owner) on a Multistrada, and a third chap on and SV650. So the full brand representation of the dealership was on hand.

First time I made this ride, all in for me about 180 miles. Managed 48 mpg. Very, very happy with my new girl. The roads were not slab-smooth by any stretch, all blacktop much used by logging trucks so lots of ruts and wallows which would have been a killer on my old Bonnie.

Not sure if this will work but this is the approximate route: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2890+West+Shore+Parkway,Langford,+BC+V9B+0B2,+Canada&daddr=Jordan+River,+BC,+Canada+to:Port+Renfrew,+BC,+Canada+to:Cowichan+Lake,+Cowichan+Valley,+BC,+Canada+to:Duncan,+BC,+Canada+to:Savage+Cycles,+2956+W+Shore+Pkwy,+Victoria,+BC,+Canada&geocode=CZxWDzoKn_BnFTll4wIdmvKi-ClrkUZedw2PVDE6hsSrxm35Rg%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B&sll=48.456153,-123.538889&sspn=0.004433,0.010986&hl=en
2006 Girly, stone stock!

Sin_Tiger

Yup that works  :hat10 that coast route looks very entertaining,  a lot more so than the "port" of Renfrew in my part of the world.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint