News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Went for a bit of a ride last week.

Started by cba191, September 24, 2013, 05:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cba191

Left on the 14th actually.  Got home today.  With the exception of replacing a chain halfway, that should have been replaced anyways, the bike was flawless.

2700 miles

A big tree

Can't have too many motors

on a boat!
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

birddogone

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

cba191

It was my longest ride yet.  Next year I'd like to go and see either the Atlantic or the Arctic Ocean.  I need to figure out if I can swing either of those.
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Wow! Some miles under your belt there cba191!  :bowdown

How many miles was it & what tricks did you use to keep yourself comfortable? :icon_salut:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Tripodtiger

Who was Juan? and what was so special about his fuck ups that they named a straight after him?

More story about your trip, please.  More pics, please.

cheers
rayb
'73 RD250, '80 XS11, '81 RD350LC,
'96 Steamer - 'Tiger Trek' outfit.
'02 Girly - 'Envy'
"Faster Daddy, Faster!" (aged 7?)