News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Making her mine

Started by warriorcole, April 14, 2014, 02:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorcole

Had the 05 for a couple of weeks now. New Mich Anakee 3s installed Saturday (wow). It came with Give side caeses and I installed my Givi monokey top box yesterday(4th bike it has been on).
Liking the results so far. It handles like stink with the new tyres. I was surprised how effortlessly I was able to push it through the twisties at a high rate of speed. The huge side cases cause a little speed wobble at about 90 mph but not too freaky. I am getting used to the seat and the big flat footpegs make it comfortable to stand up for miles. I took it on a rough dirt road yesterday and it did well but a bit choppy. I need to tune the suspension a bit. My cousin had to trump me and buy an immaculate 02 TT600 yesterday. I have always wanted a yellow one for some reason. All I need now is to get a knife fitted to the handlebars and a bunch of stickers and it will look like my bike.
Favorite quote: wish it were mine.
"Beaten paths are for beaten men"
current bikes:
05 Girly
06 KTM950sm - for sale
08 KLR 650
97 xt350 - for sale