News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scunthorpe Speedway School

Started by Sin_Tiger, April 28, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Well we both managed to walk away in one piece, a rather battered one piece in my case  :nap

My sincere thanks to aesdj for going to the trouble of organising that and the great company. I would  :icon_salut: you if I could raise my arms that high and I will  :occasion14 when I am able to walk as far as the fridge, I had no idea it was possible to drink coffee through a straw and am getting quite used to it.

Seriously a great day out, very enthusiastic, experienced ex-racers giving all the help support and care you could wish for, I'll wear a bit more body armour next time  :icon_rolleyes: and I now  :icon_evil:  bullet proof nine year olds with a vengance

Pictures when I get back from A & E  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aesdj

the track

briefing. I'm thinnking 'please don't die', lol

starting out

easy does it

me and Sin getting some good advice

right remember what he said, wide in

mid corner apply power SLOWLY

yipee it works, I'm sliding (slightly)

this is the riding position I'm more use to

Sin and me together

2 tired but happy old men

posing

short video

aesdj

I second all that Sin said. Top bunch of lads and for £70 for 4 hours its a steal. I advice you all to give it a go but be warned. The injurys and aches that Sin mentioned is not a joke, there real (1 lad stopped after 2 hours due to 2 over the bar get offs and another 1 had a sore back/shoulder and forearm and struggled getting his leg high enough to get in the car the following day) but PLEASE don't let that put you off as its great fun/experiance. Just wrap up, take it steady and listen to the ex racer advice and you'll be sliding in no time.

PeteH

Wow looks like fun  :bug_eye bet you`ll be hanging the rear of the Tiger out in Scotland :nap
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

You're both still alive? ...And they say miracles don't happen!

Well done both.  :nap
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

mat-tiger1

Excellent stuff lads, looked like great fun!  :thumbsup
You're both quite mad of course!  :mut
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.