News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Zumo 660

Started by Spud, June 30, 2014, 09:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

first time ever I planned a route over the weekend using Tyre. I got it set up in the gadget but when out on the road it kept on trying to send me on quicker routes than the one I had planned.

Any idea's of what I have done wrong, be easy on me as I am a Luddite with regards to modern fangled thingies, I'm assuming that I should of changed a setting ?

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

I haven't got mine with me, so I'm guessing. Try checking what the settings are in "Avoids", might be that it is set to avoid B or even A roads and always take the motorway.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

cheers mate thought it was operator error  :BangHead and not the machine I will just have to do another one and try again  :augie

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

Marc

Quote from: Spud on June 30, 2014, 09:46:39 AM
first time ever I planned a route over the weekend using Tyre.

When I make a route with Tyre, it is recommended to select "shortest route" on the gps by the start of the trip (to be sure it takes the shortest between the waypoints)

If this can help?
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39