News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Assen GP

Started by Chris Canning, July 01, 2014, 09:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

We always visit friends in Middleberg and then ride up to Assen not one of the great rides,but certainly different from the rest of Europe,oh and with the ever increasing or should that be decreasing speed limits maybe we should start a separate thread  :icon_biggrin:

Just a different kind of going to work.

As per usual at Assen it piss's down at some time.

John Stenhouse

I love your GP reports Chris, the photos are fantastic, how you get that access is beyond me.

What is that red topped engine?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

The engine is a Mahindra which is an Indian company more badge engineering but the actually the motor is built by Eskil Suter in Switzerland and it runs really well,last year they had the engine built by an Italian company and it was a disaster.

How do I get access!! just one of those quirks in life and while at some time I might be either brave or stupid enough to go into detail it opens up a can of worms that I am then unable to get the lid back on  :icon_wink: