News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MOT fail not

Started by Spud, July 15, 2014, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Took the 955 in for it's MOT today, I know the guys really well and know I was already wound up as I am having a running battle with a garage door company about repair my door under warranty, so the service manager comes out with my ticket with a smile on his face and gave me a fail ticket, I'm going nuts as he reels a list off as to what's wrong  :BangHead  then just as he's reeling me in  :ImaPoser  he slips me another ticket with a pass on it, just needed a new horn as it was playing up somewhat.

So new ticket and service on the bike for my little trip to Ecosse    :thumbsup  :eusa_clap

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

I like his SOH  :bad. He probably rides a GS :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Quote from: threepot on July 15, 2014, 10:34:39 PM
I like his SOH  :bad. He probably rides a GS :icon_wink:

He's a Bar steward  :pottytrain2  :ImaPoser

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Bar stewards are handy! :friday
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on July 16, 2014, 04:35:14 PM
Bar stewards are handy! :friday

+1

Unless, of course, you have the keys and can help yourself! :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"