News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

finialy got one

Started by tims007, July 25, 2014, 07:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tims007

Quote from: cba191 on September 15, 2014, 06:17:55 AM
Quote from: tims007 on September 13, 2014, 11:49:34 AM
.. I'm going to do a high fender home made kit as I know someone who likes to machine things ..

If you come up with something, I may be interested in the bracket as well, if possible.

Will do .. heading there tomorrow to see what we can come up with

tims007

Ok showed my machinist / welder guy and I will be going back next Monday and we are going to come up with something that will work . This is the same guy that 100000 miles ago made me a rear rack for my triumph sprint

cba191

I already have brake lines that will work, just need the mounting hardware and the fender reinforcement stuff.
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

Stitch

When you get to the picture stage, could you post one of the ST rack as well?
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

tims007

oh i can totally show you the rear rack.

here is video of the middle muffler delete and doing the baffle removal in the big muffler ... note the bike does not like to be revved for a small bit after it is started lol ..

tims007

let me know what you think .. not bad for 100,000 miles :)

Stitch

Not bad at all. Always appreciate things that last. Thanks for the picts.
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

tims007

just got done getting it dyno tuned .. this beast now purrs and runs like a champ ... .. the stock or what ever map someone had on here was dirty rich and dirty lean in places which explains the issue it had just of iddle ... now .. omg it is a beast down low ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vmeT8lQ08Q&list=UUlPDXnZiEvQOpAk52eDZMlw

we got a max 66hp and 48tq

but we reduced the MAX hp in favor of better low end power  total hp 65.5 and total tq 47.8

here in this one you can see the blue line was what was on there and the red line is the new one ...

tims007

Bike is at the metal fabricator ..hopefully soon I will have a high fender

tims007

ok i got the bike back ... this is a nice mod .. i love it .. the bracket was a bit on the expensive side .. but it is nice to have a custom mod that does not add a lot of weight and it superbly crafted  they even installed it on my bike for me too ...

cost is $350 .. ( just for the bracket, the bolts and washers ) ...  i can ship them anywhere in the states.. for $10.... i can ship internationally anywhere ... but you would need to pay the shiping so i would have to have your address and i can get a cost to your doorstep from my place...  there is no instructions except for the pics i am about to post .. there is no warranty no bla bla bla yada yada yada...

email me at rtim007@gmail.com    if you would like one ...

on to the pics !!!!

tims007

well  i t took it for a spin ..  it wanted to die at stops cause the idle is a tad off so i guess ill be playing fix the iacv