News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scotland 2014

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 30, 2014, 09:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

Quote from: motoOzarks on July 30, 2014, 10:25:27 PM
Keep the pics up guys.
Somebody should label the pics, who's bike belongs to who etc.
Maybe even a pic of the riders.
http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12943.0;attach=10808;image

Riders from left of photo.....Threepot ; Peteh; XJC; John Stenhouse; Spud; Blacktiger; Phones; Aesdj; Sin-Tiger; Bixxer Bob; NickCalne; Fross; Mat-Tiger1...GeoffW missing in action ;)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

nickjtc

Quote from: PeteH on August 09, 2014, 01:34:28 AM
Riders from left of photo.....Threepot ; Peteh; XJR; John Stenhouse; Spud; Blacktiger; Phones; Aesdj; Sin-Tiger; Bixxer Bob; NickCalne; Fross; Mat-Tiger1...GeoffW missing in action ;)

What a refined, well dressed, bunch of chaps you all are. And there was me thinking I was the only ghof on this forum.... :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on August 10, 2014, 10:26:43 PM
What a refined, well dressed, bunch of chaps you all are. And there was me thinking I was the only ghof on this forum.... :augie

:icon_scratch: Did you look closely at the wingsuit John Stenhouse was wearing, to be fair at least he was dry and very noticeable.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

You leave my pixie suit out of this, I did explain it was three sizes too big for a reason.   I keep waiting for Halvassons to bring the price of their rainsuit to something even remotely reasonable and I'd buy one of them.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

nickjtc

Quote from: John Stenhouse on August 11, 2014, 02:19:04 AM
I did explain it was three sizes too big for a reason.

Three sizes too big is good. Makes it much easier to get on and off when it has started to piddle down with rain and you want to keep dry. I'm a firm believer in XXL rain gear.

KuzzinKenny

[/quote]

Ya wouldn't be sayin that if i was in the pic  :nono
<------- check avatar  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

still gutted i wasn't able to at least meet up with these guys when they were in my backyard !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nick Calne

Nicktjc - Bike and riders identified as far as I could.  Couldn't quite remember who's bike was who's in some instances.  :icon_scratch:

If people wanna clarify which bike is which I'll update and post a better quality picture.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

Kenny - that avatar proper scares the :Topes out of my missus.  Finds it very disturbing!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Hmmm gotta agree...nice work....beats my feeble effort :icon_redface:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

nickjtc

If only you guys could organise yourselves and come over to this side of the world for your gathering...........

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: nickcalne on August 11, 2014, 07:07:08 PM
Kenny - that avatar proper scares the :Topes out of my missus.  Finds it very disturbing!

Some of me mates have my pic on there mantle piece  :icon_eek:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
it keeps there kids away from the fire  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

Quote from: nickjtc on August 12, 2014, 01:11:29 AM
If only you guys could organise yourselves and come over to this side of the world for your gathering...........

Now there's a thought, hire a container......

cheers Spud  :thumbsup