News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Neil Johnson

Started by Nick Calne, August 17, 2014, 09:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Don't know if any of you guys remember Neil as he hasnt been on here since the server switch over a couple of years ago. He came up for the evening to the Golden Swan in 2011.
Nice chap, red steamer.

Well he's had a bump this weekend. With a volvo. He's ok, a little sore but his steamer is somewhat worse for wear.  Seems his swingarm smacked the volvo during the incident quite hard, so I dont know if the bikes going to be ok.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Commiserations to him. Darn, another red Steamer bites the dust.... :icon_frown:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Glad he's ok- ish,  swing arm hit the Volvo???  Did he reverse into it?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Not sure how he did it! I think the swingarm caused a puncture on the car so probably some kind of slide! :bug_eye
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?