News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spain 2014

Started by Spud, September 17, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

and the last one just outside of Caen

Sin_Tiger

Oi you, get back to work, there are people in pain that need you're skills  :nap
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 27, 2014, 10:47:27 AM
Oi you, get back to work, there are people in pain that need you're skills  :nap

Mrs already beat you to that,  :bowdown   :nono

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

Quote from: Chris Canning on September 27, 2014, 10:34:13 PM
Quote from: Spud on September 27, 2014, 10:37:09 AM
Tiger Tank

You mean Sherman  :icon_redface:

There's a Tiger and a Tank, was being flippant sorry, I would not know what sort of tank it was even if it ran me over.   

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

threepot

Your last pic..Pegasus bridge. The first action on D Day took place there. This picture was taken 2009,65th anniversary of the landings. Had my photo taken with Mr Harry Wheeler. I think he landed on no1 glider? The Germans had placed explosives on the bridge. His job was to disarm them. His daughter told me he still had the tool he used. Harry told me he was one of the first on the bridge. Ltnt Brotheridge was the first on the bridge,and the first casualty on DDay. Harry told me if he hadn't taken the bullet,he would have. Top man!
95 Super111
96 Tiger