News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Opinions!!

Started by Chris Canning, September 23, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Now let me see..........£12000 for a new bike,   hmmm that's a f*** of a lot of tinkering to get the old one running. Stick with it.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

If I'm mister average I'll be dead in less than 20 years spending 12 grand will be the least of my worries.  :icon_wink: and besides I don't sell e'm anymore just buy e'm  :icon_redface:

Bixxer Bob

Typically, the manual says No1 can't be adjusted, adjust two to one then three to two until they are all balanced.  It then says that if the tickover is outside 1200 rpm plus or minus 50 rpm, reset the TPS.

Have you a 955i Triumph manual Chris? 
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on October 01, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

No never thought their would be much in it about Ohlins/Dymags and Beringers  :icon_biggrin: I'll get one.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Chris Canning on October 02, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
Quote from: Bixxer Bob on October 01, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

No never thought their would be much in it about Ohlins/Dymags and Beringers  :icon_biggrin: I'll get one.

:ImaPoser   :icon_study:  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Funny really because while away at Le-Mans was thinking that my tiger has never started the same way twice an exact science it ain't and that applies now as well,just had another go at balancing and it different again,connected the new stepper and ran it and then put the air box and tried again no wonder Bixxer is addicted to this stuff :icon_lol:

John Stenhouse

I think it's called character Chris, and it's the reason most of us are hooked on these bikes.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting