News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Le-Mans

Started by Chris Canning, September 25, 2014, 07:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Bixxer Bob

Nice photos Chris;  the 'tash has thinned out a bit????
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Photo no. 3. Middle girl. Yum. :love10
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on September 25, 2014, 10:24:49 PM
Nice photos Chris;  the 'tash has thinned out a bit????

It's called pursed lips mate just had front inplants screwed into my head £4 grand for two teeth and you think bikes are expensive!!!! :icon_wink:

John Stenhouse

I was there on thursday, no idea the race was on,we were on the way to Angouleme for the circuit des remparts and stopped in at the museum. watched a bit on the monitor in the shop.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

Last September Le-Mans reverts back to april next year already booked the hotel for the Bol at the Ricard next year.

Spud

Rode the straight on the way back from Spain nice town as well

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

GavD

Quote from: Chris Canning on September 26, 2014, 10:50:30 PM
Last September Le-Mans reverts back to april next year already booked the hotel for the Bol at the Ricard next year.

The Bol is back in it's proper home??????

Went in '95 and then the last one there in '99 before it moved to Magny Cours. Went a couple of time to Magny Cours but it wasn't the same.

One of my favourite memories of Paul Ricard was crawling out of my tent at about 3am to 'water the plants' then deciding to sit at the end of the Mistral straight and watch the bikes appearing from the mist at 150ish mph, then brake for the right hander and sling it on it's side. Balls of steel them boys.

Think it was one of the last years Terry Rymer was there.

I think i'd be looking at going next year if it weren't for the Rugby World Cup in England
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Chris Canning

Also went to last Bol in 99, Assen WSB the weekend before and the first Moto GP at Valencia the weekend after!!! and a bollocking at work when I finally turned up 3 weeks later like many others flatly refused to go to the Bol at Magny Cours so next year will be a serious religious outing.

GavD

Quote from: GavD on September 27, 2014, 03:23:15 PM

I think i'd be looking at going next year if it weren't for the Rugby World Cup in England

I only got tickets to the Final in the ballot - how bloody lucky am I ???   :friday

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I got Fiji vs Uruguay at Milton Keynes Stadium :^_^. But then again, they're a Xmas present for my daughter and her partner :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HockleyBoy

USA v South Africa at the Olympic stadium for me, however have got tickets for England Australia at Twickenham in a couple of weeks  :icon_lol:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

GavD

Also got NZ v Argentina, Ireland v Romania and paid through the nose to get Eng v Aus via England Rugby Travel for nippers 18th birthday present. Wanna try and get at least one other game in the general sale too. All in all it's gonna be a  :new_all_coholic few weeks!!!

Geoff W

Managed to get four tickets for All Blacks v Samoa at St. James' in the ballot. A double hacka match. Should be fun
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.