News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Two Tone

Started by Chris Canning, October 08, 2014, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

When I ordered mine in 2001 'I'll have it in silver please' no you won't mate it's green  :bug_eye or black  :icon_frown:so years later with painted 855 body work it's now silver but never changed the tank,it's had a bagster on it from day one and still really just looks in good nick just a bit odd in two tone  :icon_wink:

Marc

Hmm, not bad at all I think!

BTW, what gear pedal have you got there Chris? (seems to be a bit longer?)
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Chris Canning

Just a stocker off a later tiger I bought both gear and rear brake,the gear lever is fine I needed it as I wiped the original off when I crashed the bike,but the later rear brake lever  :icon_frown: boo hoo not impressed at all went back to the old version loads better foot never slips off.

motoOzarks

I like some of the two tone looks.
the black and silver mix up well.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i